Saturday, January 14, 2012

GOD LOVES YOU!

January 6-12, 2012 was prayer and fasting week at our church in Victory Fort. For one week, we were supposed to choose either a water fast, liquid fast a or one meal fast. I chose a liquid fast and one day to do one meal because I had taping last Monday. I really experienced amazing revelations from God. He clearly showed me how God truly love us and how He wants to support us in our faith goals and answer our prayer requests.

I'd like to share with you a message that Pastor Carlos shared in one of the prayer meetings:

GOD'S LOVE TRANSFORMS.  Once we have the knowledge and experienced the depth of God's love for us, it will transform us.

GOD'S LOVE IS INFINITE.  The Apostle Paul said so in Ephesians 3:17-19. "And I pray that you being rooted and established in LOVE, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpassing knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure fo all the fullness of God."

GOD'S LOVE IS DEFINITE.  "For I am conviced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

GOD'S LOVE IS PURE.  "He who did not spare His own Son, but gave him up for us all -- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" Romans 8:32

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

GOD'S LOVE IS FREE.  "I am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." John 10:11

"The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life... of my own accord." John 10:17-18

 

What I really loved most about the message is this:

GOD WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SPEND ETERNITY WITHOUT US.

God really wants a relationship with us. Will you let him?

My prayer is that you will seek him with all heart, mind and soul and that God will reveal himself to you in a very personal way. BE AMAZED!

GOD LOVES YOU!

 

 

Posted via email from MiriamQ's Universe

No comments: