Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SAVE THE HUMAN!!

My friend Bobsy is the creative director of this video that was entirely shot in Hong Kong on a shoestring budget. It won Best HK Documentary at the I Shot Hong Kong Film Festival last July3, 2009. Various celebrities, artists, musicians, business people, politicians, people from all walks of life, young and old alike were invited to participate in the making of this video. Check me out on 4:05 minutes with a blue and brown cashmere shawl. Let us all join in and SAVE THE HUMAN!!

Check out this video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q4rdx7frHM.

3 comments:

mhycko_ghelo said...

i love the video

its fantastic

i hope somebody could publish one here in baguio

i know people here are not that much aware of the on going problem with regards to global warming

i'm planning to have a related thesis about it on my post-grad theseis..

anyway, i had a great time reading your blog...

your such a lovely woman

mhycko here from baguio

Anonymous said...

keep writing!! always looking forward to what you have to say :)

Mike said...

was surprised to see your blog... copied your profile pic here for my post on my blog - i hope its okay with you.

I'm one of the teachers who listened to your talk early this afternoon and was blessed. so much blessed. Thank you also for sharing Jesus Christ to others. I am also a Christian.

God bless you more...