Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I LOVE MY NEW HAIRCUT!


After a whole year of deliberating, I finally decided to get a new makeover yesterday. Jas Lisbona and Chrissy Calderon of Hairworks Salon on 108 Legaspi Street, Makati ( Tel. 8884819) suggested that I have my hair layers and colored with some highlights. The pictures above were our pegs for the kind of cut we would like . I spent 4 hours of coloring with Chrissy using some black shine and L'Oreal's newest shade: maple rose for the highlights followed by Jas Lisbona's wonder scissors. In total, I was at the salon for 6 hours. Imagine that! Anyway, here is how I looked before and after. (Hey, I know the after picture could be better if only I wore some makeup but this is as fresh as it could get after all that work.) What do you think? :)

8 comments:

Janette Toral said...

Nice haircut. I like it!
Na-inspire ako magpa-gupit. =)

Bob Reyes said...

Your new do is very much OK! Bagay na bagay sa iyo.

Madt said...

That's pretty Miriam! Gorgeous!

MQ said...

hehe thank you! I love it too!

Anonymous said...

modern, sophisticated, you look great !

Kat said...

Miriam, You look fabulous!

Jayde said...

Hi Ms.Mirriam, you're as pretty as ever, and glowing too! welcome to Blogger,saw yours on Googleblog:)

Rebecca de Guzman said...

Looks fierce on you. :)