Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm learning to cook!

Hey guys! I've always wanted to learn how to cook the right way & I'm finally blessed to have made friends with some people in the food industry. Celebrity Chef and Host of East Meets West Ming Tsai was in town the past week and I was also fortunate to have met him. Fun, great guy! He was here to judge a cooking competition at the Rockwell tent. He happens to be the cousin of the husband of a good friend of mine. I learned recently that he cooked to raise money for Tiger Woods' Foundation. $200,000.00. Whoa! Good job, Ming! Check him out at ming.com.

Chef Tristan Encarnacion is a celebrity chef at Unang Hirit and he gives me one-on-one cooking sessions at CCA. Check out some of the dishes I have made: caramelized salmon & pad thai! I had so much fun cooking & hope to take more classes with him again soon. Let me know if you would be interested in the recipe & I'll post them for you.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought most beauty queens are for looks only but your an exception. You're beautiful inside and out, I just read an article about you in the bulletin that you are doing a lot despite you are not much seen lately on the tele. I was surprised that you actually sponsor not 1 but 4 kids in World Vision. If there is a need for a poster girl for the slogan "People who are better off should take care people who are worst off" then you'd be it.

I wish that you career in shozbiz (behind camera and in the front of it) would be better if not as good before you left.

I do hope I could see your future projects if the time permits it.

Keep up the good work

- Regular Sundays

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are sure a brain and a beauty! Many people said that we have resemblance.. and I am glad that I looked like Miriam Quiambao! You're not the typical beauty queen-model-drama queen type. You're beautiful even with no obvious make up, and I got that idea from you! I often wear subtle make ups or sometimes, not at all! except for very special occasions. It is my teenage dreams to join a beauty pageant and I can see my dreams through you.

Goodluck on your endeavors! May God bless you with happiness, contentment, love and peace.

Ciao!

-Diana,
dianacpascual.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi, Am.

How are you? Kindly post the recipes you created. Used to watch Ming Tsai's show before and his recipe for the Caesar Salad was the one I tried and loved.

Espie