Monday, October 1, 2012

PRAISE REPORT

Today is my grandmother's birthday. I went to see her for lunch. My Tita and her maid, Lyn, joined us. When asked for her birthday wish, her answer was "PEACE". Her eyes seemed tired. With further questioning, it seems she also wants love and unity within the family. As our conversation went on, I got to share with her God's love and the assurance of being in heaven through Jesus Christ. God used me to lead them in prayer and we prayed to receive Jesus in our heart as Lord and Savior. My Tita and the maid had tears in their eyes. And my Lola? Lola Adela is strong at 93 years old today and assured of going to heaven. What a birthday gift from God! When I looked into her eyes after the prayer, they looked bright and innocent as a child. Praise God!

Posted via email from MiriamQ's Universe

No comments: